Friday, September 1, 2017

Greetings

Good Afternoon,

As Bro. Clough has already informed you, I am taking over the responsibility for this blog. I want to assure you that I am in complete agreement with the doctrinal statement already established for the blog. I am a Civil Air Patrol Chaplain endorsed through the Unaffiliated Baptist Churches of America, directed by Dr. Ronald Tottingham. My number one focus is to continue the fine work already accomplished by Br. Clough, and to find as many pastors and churches as possible across the United States that hold to the doctrinal stand of this blog. It is far too easy for pastors and churches to stray away from the historical Baptist doctrines that we stand upon. I will leave you with this verse, "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong." 1 Cor. 16:13

Very Respectfully,

Kenneth V. Oster

No comments: